Diabetic Care Supplement
Diabetic Care - 3 Month SupplyRegular price Rs. 1,299.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 3,597.00Sale price Rs. 1,299.00 64% ( 64% )
KSM 66 AshwagandhaRegular price Rs. 999.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 2,099.00Sale price Rs. 999.00 52% ( 52% )
Diabetic Care - 2 Month SupplyRegular price Rs. 899.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 2,398.00Sale price Rs. 899.00 63% ( 63% )
Stevia - 100% Natural | 0 CalorieRegular price Rs. 499.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 1,699.00Sale price Rs. 499.00 71% ( 71% )
Neem (Nimba Capsules) 500mgRegular price Rs. 399.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 899.00Sale price Rs. 399.00 56% ( 56% )
BBETTER Ashwagandha - 2 Month CourseRegular price Rs. 1,699.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 4,198.00Sale price Rs. 1,699.00 60% ( 60% )
BBETTER Ashwagandha - 3 Month CourseRegular price Rs. 2,399.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 6,297.00Sale price Rs. 2,399.00 62% ( 62% )
Stevia - 100% Natural | 0 Calorie | Pack of 3Regular price Rs. 1,099.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 5,097.00Sale price Rs. 1,099.00 78% ( 78% )
Diabetes is one of the leading conditions in India for several reasons like increased insulin resistance, strong genetic factors, and lifestyle factors. The traditional Indian diet is rich in carbohydrates and the urban eating habits aren’t really helping either. Diabetes has become a major concern for individuals as young as 18 years old. If the right measures aren’t taken at an early stage, it can lead to severe damage and premature aging for your body. You don’t want to mess with diabetes.
|Stevia - 100% Natural | 0 Calorie||₹ 499||KSM 66 Ashwagandha||₹ 999|
|Neem (Nimba Capsules) 500mg||₹ 349|
|Diabetic Care||₹ 499|
Types of Diabetes.
- Type 2 diabetes- This is a chronic condition in which the body’s way of processing blood sugar (glucose) is affected.
- Type 1 diabetes- This is a chronic condition in which the production of insulin by the pancreas is disrupted.
- Prediabetes- As the name suggests, this is the stage right before type 2 diabetes, where the blood sugar is high, but not high enough to reach type 2 diabetes.
- In India the prevalence of type 2 diabetes is high where the body’s ways of processing blood sugar (glucose) is affected. This is also caused by insulin resistance and pancreas slowly losing the ability to make insulin.
Lifestyle & Diabetes
- Obesity is found to be one of the leading causes of diabetes. If you are having a difficult time managing a healthy body weight for a prolonged period of time, your chances of developing diabetes becomes higher.
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle, which more or less a large percentage of the working population does, you are very likely to develop diabetes. You need to move more often, exercise for a minimum of three times a week, get your heart pumping and improve your cardiovascular health as well. If you spend the maximum time of your week sitting on a chair or in the bed with your laptop, then that needs to change right away.
- Being over the age of 45 and having no control over your body weight or fat % makes you an easier target. The older you get, the wiser you have to become in terms of making your body more active and nowhere near obesity.
- Recent research points out the direct correlation between a lack of adequate sunlight exposure and the onset of diabetes. Natural sunlight is highly effective for controlling blood sugar.
- Exposure to blue/white light ( white LEDs, fluorescent light bulbs, smart phones, computers laptops, tablets) in the evening causes a peak in glucose levels, leading to higher blood sugar and an increase in insulin resistance. This increases your risk of weight gain, and developing type 2 diabetes.
Ashwagandha & Diabetes
- Ashwagandha supplementing can help people with type 2 diabetes.
- The Ashwagandha leaf or root extract could be an effective form of treatment for people with diabetes.
- Ashwagandha might help reduce blood glucose levels and increase urine concentrations of sodium and low density lipoproteins.
- BBETTER Ashwagandha is the KSM-66 formula, which is considered to be the best in the world, as its roots are dried in controlled conditions to ensure maximum potency.
Neem & Diabetes
- Neem is highly helpful for people with extremely high blood sugar levels.
- Neem is considered to be anti-diabetic. It aids insulin to increase the uptake of glucose into fats and muscle cells. This helps maintain glucose levels in the body.
- Neem leaves are rich in flavonoids, antiviral compounds and glycosides, which might help manage blood sugar levels and help control any surges in glucose.
- BBETTER Neem comes in an easy to consume capsule format that helps manage diabetes.
Stevia & Diabetes
- Does not affect blood sugar levels- Consuming sugar causes a rapid rise in blood sugar levels. This constant rise in blood sugar levels can be harmful to your health in several ways. This is where stevia helps, by not affecting blood glucose levels as you consume it.
- It is diabetic friendly- As stevia has no effects on blood glucose levels unlike sugar, it becomes a great sugar alternative for people with diabetes.
- Sugar cravings are how our biology evolved to keep our ancestors from starving to death. This is the reason we get constant sugar cravings. Stevia helps reduce sugar cravings by being a great sugar alternative that helps you experience the sweetness without any calories or a pike in blood sugar levels.
- BBETTER Stevia comes in an easy to consume liquid format that can be used for your beverages and desserts without fearing diabetes.
BBETTER Diabetic Care
- BBETTER diabetic care is a supplement specially formulated with a 12 herbs rich formula to help people with diabetes.
- It is one of the safest supplements as it is naturally extracted and is formulated to balance your body’s insulin production in order to manage diabetes.
- BBETTER Diabetic care comes in an easy to consume capsule formula that would help you manage the symptoms of diabetes after a minimum of 60 days of regular consumption.
Early diagnosis and measures to control diabetes can save one a lot of time, money, and not to mention the years lost to premature aging. A few simple lifestyle changes and more attention to your nutrition can be quite the game changer. Just because diabetes has become such a common condition in India, doesn’t make it normal or any less concerning. It is not to be underestimated as it could further lead to a lot more uncomfortable conditions. Ofcourse, there are many people who can’t avoid it due to genetic conditions but what you can do is at least avoid the choices that might heighten its symptoms if not the daily measures to reduce its effects. Who doesn’t want to live life without having to contemplate everything that you choose to eat and without having to monitor your body’s functioning constantly, righ? Well, you can certainly save yourself that time and effort by consciously altering a few choices you make daily. Let’s bring more awareness to our and our loved ones' health. Little healthy habits go a long way!