FLAT 5% OFF
ON FIRST ORDER
Get Additional 5% Off
on prepaid Payments
INSTRUCTION OF SUPPLEMENT
LOOK FORWARD TO
Staying sunny inside out.
STORE IT RIGHT
Store in a cool & dry place.
Take 1 soft gel after a meal.
BBETTER Vitamin D3 400 IU is the sunshine vitamin in it’s most enriched form. If you get infected often, feel fatigued, tired, face bone and back pain, one of the reasons can be a Vitamin D3 deficiency. BBETTER Vitamin d3 400 IU will bridge the vitamin D3 gap in your body. Vitamin D3 has several benefits that you don’t want to deprive your body of.
Helps improve calcium balance & bone development.
Helps boost innate and adaptive immunity.
Helps improve glucose tolerance and insulin resistance.
Helps improve physical performance & reduce injury rates.
You can benefit from this if :
As you consume Vitamin D3 overtime it
Take 1 soft gel after a meal
Staying sunny inside out.
- Helps strengthen bones- Consuming Vitamin D3 is highly essential for calcium absorption to make your bones stronger. No matter how focused you are on your calcium consumption, if your body does not have enough Vitamin D3, calcium would not be absorbed efficiently. Vitamin D3 helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis by improving your bone density.
- Helps strengthen muscles- Vitamin D3 helps build stronger muscles. It is a great anti-aging supplement as weaker muscles are a sign of aging and Vitamin D3 helps strengthen your muscles over time, allowing you to experience anti-aging benefits.
- Helps boost immunity- Vitamin D3 consumption helps your body fight viruses and bacterial infections. Vitamin D3 has immunoregulatory properties that help activate the immune system defense. It is known to enhance the function of immune cells to protect your body from pathogens.
- Helps regulate mood- Vitamin D3 plays a major role in decreasing the risk of depression and regulating mood. Vitamin D3 supplementation helps significantly lessen the symptoms of anxiety. When you are advised to get into the sun as you deal with anxiety or depression, it is essential to get your Vitamin D3 levels right. Although, it is not as easy to simply get Vitamin D3 regularly from the sun for many reasons. You need to understand the exact time of the day and duration of sunbathing to get the right amount of Vitamin D3 along with a lot of other factors.
- Helps reduce inflammation- Vitamin D3 has been found to reduce inflammation and control infections. It plays a major role in inflammation system modulation by regulating the production of inflammatory cytokines and immune cells. These are crucial for the pathogenesis of many immune-related diseases.
- Helps improve heart health- Vitamin D3 can repair damage to the heart and blood vessels that is caused by high blood pressure.
- Helps in stem cells' health- Vitamin D3 has a positive effect on stem cell circulation, production, & response. If you are an anti-aging biomarker, you don't need to be briefed about how important stem cells are. They are going to be an asset a couple of decades down the line if you keep them healthy now.
Are there any side effects?
There are no significant side effects of Vitamin D3 as long as it is consumed in the right dosage. It is advised to consult with your physician before consumption.
What age is appropriate for consumption?
Individuals 25 years old and above can consume it.