Working on your hair & skin health isn’t merely for an aesthetic reason but a lot more. Consider your skin & hair to be the reflection of how your body feels currently on the inside.
The discomfort with your skin & hair is simply a sign that there is something you need to change to nourish your body from the inside. This can be done with very basic changes in your life.
Lifestyle factors affecting hair & skin health.
- Nutrition is one of the most important aspects of the lifestyle factors affecting your hair & skin health. Facing hair & skin issues are only signs that your body lacks the required nutrients.
- Sun exposure for adequate Vitamin D3 exposure is crucial for improved hair and skin health. Although overexposing yourself to the sun can be harmful to both your skin and hair. Therefore make sure you go out in the sun at just about the right time and probably with sunscreen.
- Hydration becomes highly important as it helps your body flush out heavy metals and toxins from your body that you don’t want to stay.
- Sleep is an underrated aspect that needs to be prioritized. Lack of sleep can lead to acne, dark circles, & even hair loss. Sleep is the medicine that costs you nothing and can do wonders.
- Smoking and drinking frequently just harm your body in various ways. It might create excess heat in your body that then shows up on your face as pimples. Listen to the signals your body gives and act upon them
Omega 3 for hair & skin.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are essential nutrients your body uses for several reasons.
- Omega 3 can help regulate skin oil production that might be causing acne.
- If the numerous moisturizers and serums don’t seem to be working for your skin, it's a sign that you need to nourish it correctly. Omega 3 fatty acids help improve balanced skin hydration.
- Omega 3 is a great supplement to be a part of your anti-aging regime. It also helps soften dry skin, along with a soothing effect on irritated skin.
- Omega 3 provides essential nutrients to the hair follicles. Hair follicle inflammation is a major issue and the reason behind hair loss. Omega 3 fatty acids can help prevent hair follicle inflammation.
- BBETTER Omega 3 fish oil supplements are the easiest way to ensure regular Omega 3 fatty acids consumption.
Collagen Marino for hair & skin.
- Consuming collagen can help make the skin smoother and firmer.
- It helps boost the elasticity of your skin.
- Collagen helps your skin cells to repair and renew.
- It also helps maintain skin hydration levels.
- Marine collagen helps improve overall hair health.
- It allows the dermis to repair, which keeps the hair strong.
- BBETTER Collagen Marino 1 scoop a day can help you improve your skin & hair quality.
Vitamin D3 for hair & skin
- Vitamin D3 helps stimulate new and old hair follicles.
- A lack of Vitamin D in your body can interrupt are hair growth.
- Alopecia, the autoimmune condition that causes bald patches has been linked to a lack of vitamin D.
- Vitamin D helps prevent your skin from premature aging.
- Vitamin D can help treat skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, & dry skin.
- BBETTER Vitamin D3 is a 400 I.U dosage that can safely be used for daily maintenance of Vitamin D in your body.
Plant Biotin for hair & skin
- Plant biotin helps make your hair and nails stronger.
- Plant biotin can help people with a dry flaky scalp. It nourishes your scalp from the inside and helps prevent dandruff, & scalp itchiness.
- It promotes hair growth.
- Plant biotin helps improve the oil glands' function, which makes your skin radiant and youthful.
- It improves skin texture naturally by helping produce fatty acids in the body.
- BBETTER Plant Biotin is the supplement you need for improved hair and skin health.
Neem for hair & skin
- Neem helps prevent hair fall and promotes new hair growth.
- It helps make your hair shiny, & voluminous.
- It also helps nourish your scalp.
- Neem has antibacterial qualities that help fight acne.
- It helps regulate the production of oil in your skin.
- Neem is great to consume especially when you want to soothe irritated skin.
- BBETTER Neem comes in easy to consume tablet form which ensures your daily consumption.
Flaxseed oil for hair & skin
- Flaxseed oil is rich in Vitamin E, which helps treat hair loss and stimulate new hair growth.
- It helps improve your hair strength.
- It prevents the flaking of the scalp and dandruff.
- Flaxseed oil helps improve dry skin and keeps it hydrated.
- As the moisture levels in your skin improve, signs of aging start reducing.
- BBETTER Flaxseed oil is rich in Omega 3-6-9.
L-Glutathione for Hair & Skin
- L-Glutathione helps prevent hair loss and improves the regrowth of hair.
- It is rich in Vitamin C & Which helps reduce sun damage.
- It also helps whiten skin, reduce pigmentation & give you a healthy glow.
- L-Glutathione also helps increase collagen peptide production, reduce melanin production and give you anti-aging benefits.
- BBETTER L-Glutathione is the supplement you need to improve your skin quality drastically.
Vitamin C+Zinc for hair and skin
- Vitamin C & Zinc are some highly important nutrients that if your body lacks, might lead to hair loss among several other effects.
- It helps prevent dry skin and promotes the repair of cells in your skin.
- It helps in healing wounds.
- It also helps maintain the skin membranes.
- BBETTER Vitamin C + Zinc is a must add to your daily nutrients.
Getting these nutrients from your daily nutrition firsthand should be the goal. Although, that isn’t always possible to keep a track of in the long run. If you find some of these nutrients not being a part of the meals you consume regularly it is about time to include some basic supplements in your diet. Just the right nutrition can be the game-changer for your skin & hair in about 60 days.