Everybody wants to live longer but not many know what is one of the major aspects they need to take care of - Heart Health. Taking care of your heart is crucial in order to begin your anti-aging journey. Ofcourse, you want to live longer, but the question is how? Do you want to merely survive post the age of say a hundred years where you barely have the energy to take a flight of stairs or do you want to still be able to go to the gym and be the oldest but the fittest hustler there? It all comes down to your heart health. After all, you cannot imagine thriving through your hundreds after you allowed your heart to take several hits. Most people don’t focus on their heart health until the fear of a heart disease starts taking its round or until they are actually hit by a heart disease, no matter how minor it is. At that point you might already be too late. Why wait until you see the worst to then take measures that you should have taken decades ago? Heart health doesn’t have to be rocket science if you participate in it as early as possible.
Lifestyle & Heart Health
- You know the french fries or the extra buttered toast you love so dearly, turns out they aren’t really your heart’s well-wishers. Saturated fats raise your LDL (bad cholesterol). High LDL Cholesterol increases your risk of heart diseases.
- You might love working from your bed, but your heart isn’t a fan of that at all. Physical inactivity just brings you closer to heart diseases. You need to get that movement in and get your heart pumping.
- Losing weight shouldn’t simply be a goal to fit into your old jeans but instead saving yourself from any possible heart troubles. Train with an aim to boost your metabolism, endurance & strength instead of losing a few pounds every week and then gaining them right back again on the weekend binge.
- You might also want to enroll that party animal personality for a transformation. Nobody is asking you to stop partying, but that cigarette and the cocktails need to make an exit as soon as possible. Social drinking only puts your body through constant hits and doesn’t help your heart health. You can limit down your alcohol from every week to once in a few months, but smoking isn’t something you can wean off. That needs to be a thing of the past right away.
Omega 3 & Heart Health
- Omega 3 fatty acids, among their wide range of benefits, majorly help improve your heart health.
- They help reduce excess triglyceride levels ( a type of fat in your blood).
- They help reduce your risk of developing Arrhythmias (a condition of an irregular heart beat).
- Supplementing Omega 3 fatty acids helps slow t=down the buildup of plaque. Plaque refers to a substance that comprises fat, cholesterol, and calcium, which hardens over time & blocks your arteries.
- BBETTER Omega 3 supplements are rich in EPA & DHA and come in an easy to consume soft gel format.
Vitamin D3 & Heart Health
- Vitamin D3 intake has helped people with congestive heart failure.
- They are highly effective in improving cardiac function after a chronic heart failure.
- Vitamin D3 helps repair the damage to the heart and blood vessels caused due to high blood pressure.
- BBETTER Vitamin D3 is a daily dosage of 400 I.U, that makes it easy to keep a track of and maintain healthy vitamin D3 levels. They come in a softgel format that helps in better absorption.
Neem & Heart Health
- Neem is rich in iron along with antioxidants quercetin & nimbolide, that help protect the body from free radical damage.
- Neem can help control hyperglycemia & hypertension.
- It also helps manage diabetes, which can affect your heart health.
- BBETTER neem tablets make it easier for you to consume it daily and keep your heart healthy.
COQ10 & Heart Health
- COQ10 has several benefits for people with cardiovascular diseases.
- It helps reduce the risk of repeated heart attacks .
- It also helps individuals recovering from heart failure.
- COQ10 helps lower high blood pressure and fight the side effects of cholesterol-lowering statins.
- BBETTER COQ10 helps improve your ATP (cellular energy)
Flaxseed oil & Heart Health
- Flaxseed oil is rich in alpha linolenic acid, which might help people with heart diseases.
- Flaxseed oil helps lower high blood pressure & cholesterol levels, which play a major role in heart diseases.
- It helps increase your levels of healthy omega 3 fatty acids.
- BBETTER Flaxseed oil is a great vegetarian source of Omega 3-6-9.
Early measures to take care of your heart can make your future a lot more comfortable. If you consider yourself an anti-aging biohacker, heart health should be on your priority list. A healthy heart means a lot of things like having more energy in life, living without fear, aging like a fine wine, doing more as you age, & being able to take that flight of stairs or even a dance lesson without being completely out of breath. It only adds more years to your life & more fun to your probably boring daily routine. The decision of self-care is a luxury. You don’t “have” to do it, instead you “get” to do it.