Gut Health & Digestion Supplement
Neem (Nimba Capsules) 500mgRegular price Rs. 399.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 899.00Sale price Rs. 399.00 56% ( 56% )
Triphala 500mg - 60 Vegetarian TabletsRegular price Rs. 399.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 1,099.00Sale price Rs. 399.00 64% ( 64% )
Spirulina with AlfalfaRegular price Rs. 499.00Regular priceUnit price per
Rs. 899.00Sale price Rs. 499.00 44% ( 44% )
Take care of your gut for the first 50 years, & it will take care of you for the next 50" said Dr.Steve Smith, when he was asked about his secret of living a longer life while celebrating his hundredth birthday. If you are someone who constantly faces gut issues like bloating, gas, indigestion, stomach ache, etc, and act like it is an everyday thing, then you need to change something. It is not common to constantly be in discomfort and face gut issues. This discomfort is an alarming signal from your body telling you that there is something you are not doing right. Your gut health is interrelated to all kinds of aspects of your body. If you want to improve your overall health, you know where to begin!
|Neem (Nimba Capsules) 500mg||₹ 349|
|Probiotics 24 Billion CFU||₹ 699|
|Triphala 500mg - 60 Vegetarian Tablets||₹ 399|
|Spirulina with Alfalfa||₹ 699|
|Herbal Laxative||₹ 999|
Lifestyle Factors & Gut Health
- Of course, the food choices you make on a regular basis play a major role in your gut health. It's not a surprise that you have to eat healthy to improve your gut health, but what does healthy mean? Different people describe healthy food differently. You can begin with avoiding processed, fried, & sugary foods as we all know they do no good for anyone.
- Everyone is sensitive to different foods. Identifying what your gut is sensitive to is a big step in preventing your body from taking constant hits. Imagine being sensitive to certain foods without knowing about it, & feeding your body exactly that almost on a regular basis. No wonder, your gut doesn’t feel comfortable.
- Irregular sleeping patterns can also affect your gut health. If your sleep schedule has been haywire for a long period of time, your gut is not going to be very happy.
- Eating without a plan sounds good for probably a weekend, but making it a lifestyle is healthy by no means. Unplanned meals usually lead to meals that play no role in deeply nourishing your body. Simply eating to fill your stomach feels good momentarily, but what you really need to do is eat with an intention to give your body its daily dose of required nutrients.
Neem & Gut Health
- Neem being a rich source of fiber, helps in digestion.
- It acts as a cooling agent, to help your gut cool down after all the heat that highly inflammatory foods might have caused.
- Regular neem consumption helps get rid of digestive issues like gas and constipation.
- BBETTER Neem tablets are an easy way to keep track of your regular neem consumption for better gut health.
Probiotics & Gut Health
- Probiotics help in the process of digestion and improve gut health.
- Probiotics help in restoring the composition of the gut microbiome.
- They help in preventing your gut from inflammation.
- BBETTER Probiotics are a great supplement for your daily routine to improve your digestion.
Triphala & Gut Health
- Triphala can prevent the growth of harmful bacteria in your gut.
- It also supports the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.
- A research suggests that Triphala might help ease the symptoms if irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- BBETTER Triphala is a polyherb laxative to clean your colon and improve your digestion.
Working on your gut health doesn’t only rid you of discomfort but leaves room for more energy in your life. Taking preventive measures from an early age is the right way to go about it. Your gut health determines your longevity. As you want to live longer, but also healthier. It doesn't take much to begin with prioritizing your gut health. Getting an adequate amount of nutrients from your meals every single day becomes quite difficult with the kind of busy lives you lead now. This is where supplements can make it easier for you and help you reach your daily nutrient requirements.
A happy gut means no rut.