The thought about Apple Cider Vinegar usually triggers a nose scrunch for someone who regrets having it once or absolute admiration by someone who swears by it, there is no in-between. Apple cider vinegar holds numerous health benefits. All you need to understand is the most appetizing way for you to consume it. For some reason the most popular use of Apple Cider Vinegar is to consume it as a morning drink, diluted in water. No wonder people run away from a “healthy way of life”. Healthy doesn’t mean torture & Apple Cider vinegar shouldn’t always have the reaction of doing vodka shots. We bet by the end of this article, Apple Cider Vinegar is sure gonna be on your shopping list.
Answering your “whats” & “hows” around ACV.
- Apple Cider vinegar is basically a vinegar extracted from fermented apple juice.
- Legend has it that the Roman soldiers drank apple vinegar called “Posca” as a fortifying drink.
- The father of western medicine, Hippocrates used vinegar for coughs & colds as an antiseptic.
- It was traditionally used by various communities for purposes like stopping inner bleeding, to kill worms, boost energy, remedy for pneumonia, and a lot more.
What's Apple Cider Vinegar “with the mother” all about?
- The “mother” is the healthiest part that gives rise to the vinegar and is probiotic.
- It is a clout of yeast and bacteria that fogs the bottle of ACV.
- It is probiotic in nature and gives your digestive system a boost.
- Most manufacturers remove the “mother” as it confuses consumers, but we at BBETTER want to offer ACV in its purest form for your highest benefits.
Apple Cider Vinegar & Skin Health.
Apple Cider Vinegar can help:
- Exfoliate your skin.
- Absorb excess oil from your skin.
- Unplug the blocked pores.
- Restore the healthy pH levels of your skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar & Gut Health.
Of Course your gut is called “the second brain”, imagine leading life with an unhappy gut. Can’t tap into your peak performances right?
- The natural probiotics in Apple Cider Vinegar help improve your gut health.
- Its antioxidant nature can prevent your body’s cells from damage.
- The acetic acid in Apple Cider Vinegar helps to digest protein-rich foods.
- When consumed by people with low stomach acidity, ACV might help raise stomach acid levels in order to aid digestion.
Apple Cider Vinegar & other health benefits.
- ACV helps lower blood sugar levels and manage diabetes.
- A study showed that vinegar might help improve insulin sensitivity by 19-34%.
- A small study with healthy people, vinegar showed to reduce blood sugar by 31.4% after eating 50 grams of white bread.
Your ACV Consumption guide.
- Due to its highly acidic nature, make sure you consume only 1-2 teaspoons of ACV and dilute it in 250-300ml of water if you wish to consume it as a simple morning drink.
- You can make an ACV salad dressing using garlic, Dijon mustard, extra-virgin olive oil, maple syrup, ACV, salt & pepper.
- Who doesn’t love a little summer time cocktail right? Surprise your guests with a healthy ACV sparkling mocktail for your next house party. All you need is ACV, lemon, cayenne pepper, turmeric, & ice.
- P.S - Make sure you don’t get over excited about your newly found healthy routine and exceed your daily ACV dosage. Remember, too much of anything does no one any good.
Recent epidemiological evidence suggests that fermented foods rich diets can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases and enhance health, longevity & quality of life. Apple Cider Vinegar is a great add-on to your list of healthy to-dos. Although, it helps to understand the acidity levels and tolerance of your body with your physician first, in order to consume ACV on a daily basis.
We hope we took your scrunch nose away in regards to ACV and you spend the coming days cooking & brewing some healthy ACV dishes with your family and friends.
Here’s to making “healthy” “appetizing.